Cora Group is a consulting practice dedicated to helping organizations meet new challenges through learning systems that promote the capacity for change and innovation. We help organizations capitalize on their human potential to meet the business demands of the changing workforce and global economy.
Established in 1988, Cora Group provides access to current knowledge and techniques in human resource planning and business management. We offer extensive expertise in program design, evaluation and training delivery.
Cora Group serves corporate, government, foundation and not-for-profit clients. Our consultant teams are multidisciplinary. They work collaboratively, using diverse perspectives to find effective solutions.
Areas of Expertise:
- Board and staff development
- Strategic and diversity planning
- Management, operations and training systems
- Design and evaluation of learning programs
- Personnel selection and appraisal
- Cross-cultural communication and team-building
- EEO and Affirmative Action training and review